demontrack Index du Forum
demontrack
forum minecraft

demontrack Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Themes Samsung Corby Gt S3653 | Checked ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    demontrack Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> a propos du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tagucaris

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Mai - 02:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Themes Samsung Corby Gt S3653 | Checked Répondre en citant

Themes Samsung Corby Gt S3653 | Checked > urlin.us/21tt4

b68026692e
This article is mainly dedicated for the samsung corby s3653/3650 users. About Us Contact Us Copyright Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Trademark DisclaimerAdvertise . Need to find new source for downloading the theme of iPhones. You just download it from any other websites. CommentsAuthor: rihan19 Aug 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 0thanzs for ur imformation its very useful for me since i have used ds setGuest Author: Dave21 Nov 2012Where can i get firmware and the theme file ?Author: Fayaz21 Nov 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 0The links for downloading the firmware and the iphone theme file is given below: Author: Nandita Mukherjee09 Dec 2012Can you please guide me where I can get the iPhone theme file that supports the Samsung Corby.Guest Author: Jromb26 Jan 2013if the them is zip file how can i convert it to rc1 file. After this you need to download the iPhone theme file that supports for the Samsung Corby. Now its ready to change your phone to iPhone.You should do the following steps:1.Remove the simcard and memory card from your phone2.Change your phone to Download mode simply by holding volume down button, camera button and power button as shown below3.Connect your phone to PC using the USB cable(use original USB cable)4.Open the MultiLoader software.5.Extract the firmware onto your desktop.6.Select the option (BRCM2133) in the control section of the MultiLoader.7.Click in the Boot Change, Full Download and Master Rom in the window8.Click the Boot button and browse to the firmware folder on thedesktop and select the file "BOOT FILES".9.Click on the Apps button and select the "appscompressed.bin".10.Click on the Rsrc1 button and select the iphone theme file that is downloaded.11.Click on the Rscr2 button and select the low version of Rscr2 file.12.Click on the Factory FS button and select the Factory FS file13.Avoid the buttons Amss, FOTA, Tune and ETC).14.Click on port search, if the Port Search is ready, click DOWNLOAD.15.Never disconnect your phone while doing all these processes.16.When Multiloader says "All files complete", you just disconnect your phone and turn on your phone after inserting your SIM card and memorycard and enter your PIN code.17.iPhone theme is successfully installed! you can now use your Samsung Corby as an iPhone.

The image given above is the screenshot of multiloader while installing the theme.If you have any doubt just take a look at it. The technique is still working try it out.Guest Author: Sean05 Aug 2014Where can I buy USB cable? Submit Article Return to Article Index Sign up for our Newsletter! Subscribe to RSS Feeds by Email Top ContributorsTodayShail Kumari (13)Krishna Verma (10)Mahesh (6)Last 7 DaysTimmappa Kamat (68)Mahesh (56)Narien Kondam (27)more. Can you please give me any alternative site to download iPhone theme?Guest Author: piyush06 Mar 2013its saying warring security fail and serial port open error after clicking port searchAuthor: ali28 Jul 2013 Member Level: Bronze Points : 3You told us how to change firmware only but my question is if I have Samsung gts3653 WiFi and my firmware is s3653WJPJC4. Let us take a look at this trick which changes your Samsung Corby s3653 to iPhone.We cannot change it completely to iPhone but can change its theme to look like iPhone just like given below.This article shows you how to change its theme to iPhone theme step by step.First of all you need is the firmware of the Samsung Corby s3653. You just download it from any other websites.The next one you need is the software "MULTILOADER V5.62". . You will get the download link by searching it in the Google.

Alejandra Mora Sabrina Pettinato Romp 2.avi.rar[Users choice] solution-manual-of-mathematical-methods-by-s-m-yusuf-downloads-torrentindian actress riya sen sex scandal hdvideosJoyAngeles Karen Durant.wmv.rarFink - Perfect Darkness 2011.rardownload youtube downloader pro for s60v5free download 3d teeth modelprojeto vida nova de iraja jesus messias playback | updatedHOT! Janus Winforms Controls Suite V4 Cracksoal_ujian_seleksi_diklat_pim_3-adds
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Mai - 02:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    demontrack Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> a propos du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006